Saturday, February 17, 2018

My Crew Everyday

Hello, I haven't down a layout in awhile and I sat at my desk and did this quick layout using Sketch~n~scrap layout. We celebrated my oldest daughter, son, grand daughter and grandson that we lost also my Aunt Dora who isn't in this layout. I used an old set from Teresa Collins kit that is still next to my desk. I went in my hoard volt and pulled out the thickers for the title.

I honestly don't know why it is so hard to do a layout when it just takes me a few mins...I really need to do better at preserving my memories. This was a rare occasion when I have all three of my kids and the grand babies in one spot. Zaiden the grand son we lost is even in the picture on the wall behind me so this picture is truly one for me to treasure.





My Aunt Dora in the pink sweater and my cousin LaChanda in the front....Family is such a blessing we really did enjoy ourselves that day

Be Bless


5 comments:

  1. It is so nice to preserve memories and this is a lovely LO of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, family is such a blessing! Such a beautiful layout to capture such fond memories!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a great party. Great layout. Thank you for entering your creation at Sketch N Scrap.
    Sharon Fontenot -
    higgledypiggledycrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout to represent such beautiful memories! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...