Saturday, February 3, 2018

FNC

Last night was Friday Night Chat over at SOC and we had 3 challenges.....it was wonderful to get online and chat with the ladies. I haven't done it in a couple of years but then again they just started back up.

Challenge 1 was to create a card, tag, ATC or a layout page with at least one die cut, some bling and the word LOVE


Challenge 2 was GO/RED wear red day we were to create a card, tag ATC or page with a red dress and a heart and add a sentiment on the front



last we were emailed an image to add to a creation and sine I need cards I added mine to a card


This card I used the sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday



3 comments:

  1. You have three beautiful cards. The colors and designs are wonderfully done. I haven't participated at SOC in a long time. I do try to go over to make comments but that is not as often as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the sketch to make a fun card. thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your "love" card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, Felisa. Nice interpretation of this week's sketch!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...