Thursday, February 22, 2018

Condolences

Good evening, I feel like it has been forever since I have made a card. I am just like a crack head once I get hooked on something it is hard for me to let it go. I am loving doing the cups right now but I needed to break from it right now to send out a card for the Creative Crafty Angels group on FB. We lost a member so I made a card to go out. I wanted something cheery so I choose these fun colors.


It was one of those packs I bought at Hobby Lobby for $1.50 still of a deal. I used the sketch from Crazy4challenges C4C422 Sketch




1 comment:

  1. Those papers you used are very cheerful and the design is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...