Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Whoa Wednesday

Hello Crafters, another day the Lord has blessed me to see and what have I been up to lately. Well my wonderful husband allowed me to purchase a new toy called SG800 I love it but the one big draw back is that I can't print on cotton or the color will not come out as vibrate. Here is a few things I have been playing with since I purchased it.


My mousepad didn't come out right because I have to learn photoshop I wanted to bring in a background into my logo



walmart head band with my logo and behind me is the SG800 (ignore the hair to lazy to take it down right now since all I do is sit in the house)


50% cotton 50% polyester sweatshirt


dollar tree tee shirt 100% cotton very dull 


another Dollar tree shirt but this one has more vibrate color


Walmart headband 


100% polyester shirt still no vibrate but I created the image in silhouette software that maybe the problem


now hubby's shirt in person is very vibrate and he loved it


this is a license plate but I am waiting on my bypass tray so I couldn't print the long paper to get the hold plate in but it came out wonderful


then hubby asked for a mouse pad and this one is also vibrate in person


Be Bless

3 comments:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...