Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday scrapping

Good evening, don't you just love when your mojo comes home. I was out today running errands and when I got back home mojo was here so I cracked out some cards this afternoon. This first card is for my grand kids dad. Today is his birthday and I made the mistake of not filling out my monthly calendar so I am behind on birthday cards this month. I used the sketch from Sketch~n~scrap for this card. I used an old paper pad from dcwv and the sentiment is also old from Stamp in up. 




I made him two key chains with his kids on it. The first one is his oldest daughter who is a cheerleader so the mega phone was great for her. The second one of the heart is of my grand daughter and the grand son we lost. Now that I look at these I should have placed names on them or year something oh well it is done and going postal


Be Bless


6 comments:

  1. What a perfect masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great masculine card! Love your mix of papers and the double circle. Isn't it a great thing when the mojo is ready and waiting?! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...