Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Good afternoon and Happy Thanksgiving, just wanted to pop in real quick and share a few things I have finished today with my oldest grandson being here.

This was the best one I made a sleeve with socks....he loves it







This is his favorite time so we had to do this one



I Wish I would have saved this colored shirt for the OKI printer but since I have to learn photoshop it is taken me awhile to learn so the color didn't show up but it will be a good play shirt for him




last I did a mat for our front door it was okay but Montee's didn't press evenly still a process of learning

of well we are off to the kids home for dinner.....Be Bless and safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...