Saturday, November 18, 2017

Creative Memories Challenge


Good morning crafters, last weekend I started out with Creative Memories FB sketch challenge. I didn't complete all 6 of the sketches but I enjoyed what I did get down. 

I really need to do more layouts and get those bags of pictures scrapped hopefully soon but thanks to the challenges a few is better than none.


This one was a card sketch

This one took me a minute to do I am not use to cutting up pattern paper like this but I was doing okay but then I layed out the brown pieces and they were not coming out but oh well another page done


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...