Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Unicorn Birthday

Good evening, my sister sent me a message this morning asking for a unicorn birthday card for a co worker. She came down to pick up my nephew and I was like no problem. Well I kept thinking I needed some unicorn paper so I ran out to HL, Michael's and Joann's to my luck no single unicorn paper and I sure didn't need anymore 12x12 pads so I found the rainbow sheet and I like how it came out.


I am ticked though I went to Walmart and bought color ink for my printer came home printed the unicorn 3 times and no color so tomorrow I will be taking this malfunction cartridge back to Wally. I had to pull out the coloring pens to color her in with a little wink of stella dang now I am looking I should have added dew drops oh well hope my sister friend likes it.


Be Bless

3 comments:

  1. Regardless of the misfortunes...this turned out very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, they will love it! Don't you hate when the ink won't work :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...