Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sketch~n~scrap

Good evening, I finished playing along with Sketch~n~scrap blog hop over on facebook. I have so many pictures that need to be scrapped and I am kicking myself now because the majority of them have no dates on them at all. This is one of my grand daughters who is now in 1st grade so that tells you how old this is. I managed to get rid of a sheet of baby elements so happy for that. I just used some paper from my many piles of 12x12 books. I love how this layout came out.


the color is terrible but those baby hands are pic and the stars are yellow


This second layout I used a stencil and and molding paste along with some ink. This kit is so old but it will hopefully be used up this month.


 I just love working with a sketch and running with it

The other two challenges were  cards






Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...