Friday, October 6, 2017

Happy Birthday


Good morning, I am not sure what is going on with me but I have been sleeping in every morning and starting my day off so late and I hate that. Any way here is a quick card I made for a friend and my mind being all behind I thought I was late getting this in the mail on Tuesday so this morning when I looked at my calendar her birthday is tomorrow so yeah it made it on time. I used the sketch from Freshly Made I used one of my China dies for the Happy Birthday and I love the bigness of it. I even managed to pull out some flowers 






Be Bless


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous monochromatic card! I love your choices of green and your sentiment just pops off that pretty DSP. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...