Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Giving thanks

Good evening, I will start with GOD is good. I have done a whole lot of driving these past weeks and my body still hasn't caught up yet. I had so much fun seeing my girlfriends out on the east coast. Maybe another post I will share pics but since it is way past my bed time I will just upload this simple card I created tonight using Freshly Made sketch. 


I used two paper pads I purchased at Tuesday Morning one was just the solid colors and the other was a graphic 45 pad I thought the colors were great for the fall



Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...