Thursday, October 26, 2017

Blessings


Hello, today was such a beautiful day and now the wind is screaming out. Winter temps will be here this weekend :( and I am not ready for it might just have to fix some chili tomorrow. Today was such a beautiful day and now the wind is screaming out. Winter temps will be here this weekend :( and I am not ready for it might just have to fix some chili tomorrow. quick post before I go to bed. I am trying to get all my Thanksgiving cards out by the end of next week so I am really enjoying these sketches. Tonight I used the sketch from Match the sketch. I used one of the dies I received from China but the dollie was from Stampin up 


Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. This is a beauty and your paper selection makes a great image just by themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...