Sunday, September 17, 2017

Weekend fun

Hello, lets talk about the weekend. I had so much fun with the virtual crop online with Creative Memories I really enjoyed scraping in my messy room just wish I could get it all organized and ready to really go hard and scrap. Hopefully this week. Well the first challenge Friday night was a two page spread and I pulled out some old kits in my stash and boy I tell you it is really sad all the kits that are just waiting to come alive with pictures 



The second challenge was a nice quick layout as well as you can see I am a simple scrapper I don't like spending to much time on a layout so these quick challenges are right up my alley. 


 The third challenge was a card with layers so I pulled out some vellum and I think it turned out okay

Saturday morning the challenge kicked out at 9 so I couldn't make the first challenge since my grand daughter Sunny had a game and Nana was there to cheer her own.



When I got home it was 30 min before the 2nd challenge ended so I made that one right on time without a min to spare. Hubby had a flat so when he got home we took the car to the shop to get the tire fixed so there went the last challenge :( but all and all I had  wonderful time using my stuff.


see it was a dirt track so I had my hair wrapped up lol

My plan Sunday was to go and clean my room well I got up and exercised and that was it. Yesterday evening hubby took me to a lawnmower race lol I know it sounds funny and it really was but it was some free entertainment. The dirt and sun got me so when we got home I had taken an allergy pill and it is all over me today. So I have been in my chair sleeping off and on all day so note to self do not EVERY take those again because the next day will not happen.



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...