Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Tuesday Morning

Hello, I am trying to get back to crafting but my room is still a hot mess. I emptied 33 medium boxes on my floor to organize and put up. I will see if I still have the photos to show you. But today I am showing you a quick card I made for the FB group creative card angels for a lady that should have been postal but it is done now. I used the sketch from over at Tuesday Morning Sketches and an Ali Express die that I had for a minute in my stash. I think this is a stampin up die for the sentiment along with the dollar tree paper pack. 


Be Bless

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS encouraging card!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the midst of organizing, you found time to make this great card - that's amazing! When I organize my craft room, I can't find anything for days! Hah! I love the bright and cheery colors of your card with all the graphic design and the window with the thoughtful sentiment is pretty too! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice note card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...