Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Potty Time

Good morning, I finished this layout the other night but since this is my last day of my NC craftroom I better go ahead and post for I forget. I used the sketch from sketch~n~scrap. This is one of my grand daughters we were over my other daughters house and she went and pulled out her cousin under pants and put them on and that look she gave me. I called her mother and told her she is so ready to be potty trained. When we left I went straight to WalMart and bought her a pink potty. I put up my paper but I can't think which stack this came out of. 



now look at this face can't you see the look of I know what I am doing but I am going to keep playing crazy lol




Be Bless not sure how long it will be before I can post again when my craft room will be ready when we drive back to Oklahoma tomorrow 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are the cutest! Super cute layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....how precious!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...