Monday, June 26, 2017

Where have I been

Hello crafters sorry but life keeps getting in the way. I didn't get a chance to post my Father's day cards but I did manage to get about 20 + done and mailed out may upload later

I have my layout for the week done before the pen 

This is my current situation 
Yes once again we are packing up and moving. Back to Oklahoma. I am truly going to miss my friends out here, local Scrapbook store crop friends 

So my blog will be looking sick for awhile but God is always good and this is happening for a reason that I can't understand but I have to go

Be bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...