Monday, June 5, 2017

Layout time

Good rainy morning, I just hate that I don't get that much done on the weekends when I am home. I did manage to finish these two layouts for the Birthday Bash over at Sketch~n~scrap. These were some old pictures of my oldest grandson when I went with his kindergarden class to the zoo in Oklahoma City. All I could think of was how I praise these teachers I couldn't do it but for the day I did so enjoy the day. I used the same pad from the day before since I was still working on zoo pictures.
These one was also a sketch challenge and for it to be so simple it took me the longest because my cameo would not cut bigger than 8 1/2 x 11. I bothered my friend Danita for the longest it work then go back to the mess urg then I ended up going to the Cricut machine to get it cut. I need to work on my lighting the colors are really pretty in person




Be bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...