Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Mojo Monday 491

Hello Tuesday evening, I tell you if I could kill one thing it would be this depression. I just hate when it comes and mojo leaves. Well today I fought through it I started out with cutting the yard this evening and I come to the conclusion I am getting to old for that so I will have to come up with a yard person. Anyway here is one of the cards that I did get completed tonight. I used Mojo Monday 491 sketch for this card that is going out for a FB group of a little girl battling cancer and loves purple. Side note to self stop complaining about depression it could be worse ~ right like this young brave girl. Like the stamp says I wish I could make it all better - My creative time.
The shirt is from stampin up
   




be bless

1 comment:

  1. Love it, I need that stamp set in my stash! Hugs to and prayers for you, thank you for continuing to bless others with your kindness and generosity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...