Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Happy Birthday Sascha

Good late evening, today is my 2nd child's birthday Sascha. I must say this one here she gave me more headaches and heartaches growing up. I just think back when she was a baby she was hard to keep in one daycare because she demanded so much attention. Also when she was in school. It is times we go round and round in her adult life but that is my baby girl if something was to happen to me I know she would be the one to take care of me. She turned 27 today and this really makes me feel ol..... I can't even say the word lol


I used the beautiful stamp from Stampin up called Beautiful You and I love it. I am just made that the markers have dried up and I don't plan on buying anymore. The paper I used was Prima Julie Nutting Dress Me Up. This daughter is like me she loves Purple. I used Mojo Monday 492 sketch to complete this card



 I had to use dark skin tone :( 



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...