Thursday, April 6, 2017

Beautiful

Good evening sorry about the light again but I continue to  take my pictures at night. I need to do better. Anyway here is a layout of my number two daughter and grand daughter. My daughter posted on FB and of course I took them for my layout. I  can't wait to see them in a few weeks. I played along with the sketch over at Sketches in Tyhme  
 I cut the title Beautiful awhile back for my other grand daughter but when I saw these pics I knew I had to add it to this layout.



 I pulled the owl sticker from an old sticker sheet and the flower was from HL years ago so happy to use some of my stash.



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...