Thursday, February 23, 2017

Daddy Dance

Hello here is one of the challenges I completed on FB with the group Sketch~N~Scrap. 

Challenge #6- Create a layout based on Sketch #100 that uses elements that spell the word: HEART. For my example I used: H= heart (chipboad), E= expoxy sticker (heart on top of tag), A= Arrow, R= Red (heart paper), T= Toad. The only rule is you cannot use one element for more then one letter i.e. Red Heart Paper you can use for Hearts OR Red NOT both.

I just love when the kids send me pictures of what is going on. The grand kids had a school dance so Jr and the girls got dressed up real nice.




This toad was in my stash from a few years ago when I was playing with print and cut for Kendrian's class valentine cards







 I even pulled out one of my date stamps to remember it


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...