Thursday, February 9, 2017

A little Sugar

Good morning, off to a good start sounds like the rain has stopped so time to get up and shake a leg lol. I need to post this real quick since I haven't been keeping up with my blog this week like I should. Here is a simple card using Fab Friday sketch. I tell you I am really enjoying opening up some of this paper pads I have and using them but Lord knows I don't need anymore since it takes forever to get threw one now. This is another old from Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful. I purchased that valentine cupcake die and stamp set and I used it on this card and colored it in with the spectrum noir glitter pens you can't tell but it has a good shine to it. The sentiment is from My favorite things sassitude. 


the inside is from an old CTMH set cupcake is that same valentine set from Michaels







Be 'bless

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you using your recent purchases, now I need to use mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...