Monday, January 30, 2017

Sketch challenges

Good morning, I have two sketches here that I used from an old kit from My Mind's Eye Indie Chic
This is a picture of my grandson making silly faces at my son's football game a few years ago. This kit had everything I needed and more so you will see more layouts or cards coming from it.

This sketch is from Sketch~N~Scrap







This sketch is from Stick it Down but it is also from the same kit.  This was the last summer my husband spent with us in Oklahoma before moving out to North Carolina. Our grandson really enjoyed riding the lawn mower if we were back home for the summer he is big enough now to cut that for me now.


These were a sticker from a Dollar Tree pack 






Be Bless

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great kit! Awesome layouts and great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these layouts are beautiful! Great takes on both of these sketces! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and at Stick It Down! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I am sure you get this alot, but he is sooo cute!!! Thanks for playing along with one of our sketches at Sketch N Scrap! I love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue diamond paper is awesome. Thanks for creating with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all hte layers. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...