Monday, January 2, 2017

Heart

Good afternoon on this rainy Monday (yuk I hate rain) oh well here is a card I made after watching a video this morning on the treadmill. She showed her cards she made on the silhouette from a inset cut
she provided her files for a circle and a diamond cut but I needed hearts for a challenge and I thought I really should start on the grand kids cards now for Valentines.


  
this is an old stamp that is no longer in business because right now I can't find all my valentine stamps and this one worked just fine.



here is a closer look at the inset of all three cuts of card stock.
Hiding in my craftroom

Be Bless

3 comments:

  1. thanks for joining our challenge.
    loving all the hearts. gets me in the valentine mood

    www.misslizzy.nl
    DT member HIMCR

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had fun creating this card. Thanks for joining in the Hiding In My Craft Room Freestyle Challenge. Beth DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute! Happy New Year! Thanks for playing along at HIMCR! Miranda :) DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...