Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy Birthday BFF Treva

 Today is one of my BFF's Birthday Treva, Treva is such a sweet giving loving lady. I am so happy we meet on the cricut cruise along with Sharon and Danita. We email each other everyday and Treva and I talk everyday on my drive to work. I thought I try my hand a little different card I saw on YT a Z fold pop up card. I remember one day Treva and I was talking about my other BFF Shanta video and Treva wanted the tea cup Tim Holtz die and I saw it and Treva said she didn't want it but of course now she wants it but I haven't seen it so I thought this card would be a reminder of it. We also talked about me not using flowers on cards so added not one not two but three on this one lol.





This was at a restaurant we meet half way between my new home out here and Treva's place. 
This was during one time I came out for a visit when I was still working out in Oklahoma. 


and this was us in July of last year when hubby took me to Virginia for two nights and we were in Treva's neck of the woods so she meet up with us what a wonderful surprise to see her. I just booked a crop in Virginia for April and I can't wait to see my friend again hopefully Sharon and Danita will come as well.

  

Happy Bless Birthday my friend and many many more

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you made my heart full...thank you so much for everything, love that card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...