Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hang in There

Good evening, real quick post. I am battling this darn depression so I am getting behind on my posting and crafting. I made this card for the FB group Creative Card Angels for a young man that was/is going thru some things. I am hoping that this card will lift his spirits and the inside message to let him know that he is not alone at all. 

I used the 6x6 stack Family by Echo Park I am not sure how long this kit has been in my stash. I found this stamp at Michael's


I used May May's inspiration stamps for the inside.



I got the sketch from Paper Players and I just love how it came out.

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Love this, like the stamps and of course perfect paper choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...