Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fusion card


Good evening, a quick post here that I forgot to upload. I made this card with the challenge over at Fusion  and I can't tell you how I am loving all these challenges I have been participating in to keep my mojo and supplies going. I pulled out an oldie Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze for the base of the card and then I went to two pads my BFF Treva gifted me for the banners. The stamp was from another BFF Sharon a few yrs back on the Julie Nutting stamp Party Girl.




Be Bless

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful birthday card..... love, love the soft yellow pattern and lovely banners. Many thanks for joining in at the Fusion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! These patterned papers are gorgeous and work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...