Sunday, December 4, 2016

2nd Round of Christmas Cards

Good late evening, here is my 2nd round. I received my Cameo 3 a couple of weeks back and I made some cuts right out of the box opening. My machine had sat on the porch for 2 days in the cold in Kansas and I wanted to make sure it would work. So tonight I used the cuts to make some simple cards to get out in the mail. I have 17 cards ready to go postal tomorrow.












 Simple right but they are complete and sealed and ready to go. I have about 15 more to go hopefully by next weekend I will be completely down....


 I am really loving my purple wreath...another easy project

Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you are on a roll; nice cards. I need to step up my game and get my cards ready for the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...