Saturday, October 22, 2016

Courage

Good evening, I know it has been awhile since I have posted but thank GOD I have moved to NC without a hitch. Our old house in Oklahoma is completed empty and boy am I so beat. I currently at a crop in Maryland and I am loving it. I have done so many layouts for my son's graduation album (will post when I get home internet is terrible here at the hotel). 

This is my final card for SOC and I completed it at the crop can you believe it. I used my silhouette to cute the courage and ribbon and I ran to Tuesday Morning and got the pretty pink paper. I ran the cream paper threw a folder I borrowed here at the crop and the washi tape and it is a complete card. I used the sketch for Freshly Made Sketches 


until next time 
BE Bless

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been busy! Glad you are settling in and have had some time to create! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Fabulous patterns and the sentiment is a gorgeous font. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...