Wednesday, September 14, 2016

little Mojo

It feels great when your mojo comes home. I was able to make these cards for the FB group creative card angels for 

This first card I cracked open the seal on this DCWV Dinosaur pack for this card and my Explore machine for the dino,  balloon and the phrase Have a Dino Birthday

The second card I googled usa army and traced this one (I see now that the S isn't on straight :(

This one was my favorite until I made the boo boo. I got some black ink on the card then I had added the black bling all over little over kill :(


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...