Sunday, July 17, 2016

Crop day

Hello crafters, I know it has been awhile since I posted but my life is crazy right now with the move to NC. I meet this great group on meet up and this was my second time going to the crop. I was so proud of myself this time I managed to get a few project life pages complete except the journaling. 

   

The one above is my grand daughters when they came and spent the weekend with us up in KS and we went to the park and we had a blast




These were some photos of hubby and I on a weekend getaway to Arkansas.




These are some pictures of my grandson Kai at his school during play time outside. I am so happy with this school and his teachers he has really opened up and started flourishing after starting here




I hope to get a layout or two done before I completely pack my scrap room up here in Oklahoma this week. 

Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...