Monday, June 27, 2016

Quick cards

Good evening, once again I am running behind so I have a two quick cards I made that need to go postal in the morning, You guys know how I love a simple sketch so this first card is from Match the sketch and I just love this one. I used Hedi Swapp September skies 6x6 and a ctmh stamp.

inside stamp is also from ctmh C1639 Take Heart



the second card is from the sketch Atlantic Hearts and I just some of my scraps that was on the cutter to make this simple card and some flowers that have been in my stash forever
the stamps is also from ctmh

Be Bless

8 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the papers you chose as well as the stamp sets, these are some of my favorites. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Cards :-)
    Thank you for take part at our Challenge Match the Sketch.
    Dear
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vielen lieben Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Match-the-Sketch-Challenge. Eine tolle Umsetzung unseres Sketch! Die Farbkombi finde ich super schön.
    Liebe Grüße, Fanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blue flowers really pop against the black background! Thanks for joining us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these! Great use of the sketch and such beautiful Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely! :) :) Great work using those scraps- I often do that too-- use up what's on my desk. Not often enough, though! Loved the bright floral POP! Great job. beautiful cards! TY for playing with us over at AHSC this week! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, I really like them all! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...