Sunday, May 1, 2016

late posting

My oldest grandson had a birthday and I forgot to post this to my blog. I made him a simple basketball shaker card he and his brother really enjoyed the card (baby brother wouldn't give it back to him so I had to take the card lol)

I used a CTMH stamp for the outside and inside of the card




We went to my nephews track meet at OU and Kendrian participated in a run and guess what he came in first. It was his birthday that we went up to see my nephew run and it was a park by the track so we stopped and took a few photos.



I managed to use my stash on this picture. so proud of myself hopefully I can make a few more layouts tomorrow after church. 
..

More stash from Basic Grey Hey Boy collection


I even pulled out my Kiwi Lane template to add a touch to the layout. I used a sketch from sketches in Thyme but as always to late. I started this layout Monday just never finished it and the post has closed and another sketch is up but that is okay tomorrow I will be on it.


Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...