Friday, May 20, 2016

Last day of School

Hello, I know long time that I haven't posted but my life is so busy right now with my son's graduation (over now) the party tomorrow and work. Well today is my grandson's last day of school and he asked for a card for his teacher and the crossing guard. I really wanted to make one for the crossing guard because she blessed him with a gift this yr.

This card I used the sketch from Mojo Monday to make his teachers card. I used the 6x6 paper pack from My Mind's Eye A Mother's Love which has been in my stash forever. I used CTMH stamp set Teacher Appreciation Everyday Life for the owl and then I pulled out my spectrum glitter makers and brought that baby to life

 I think you can see the glitter on the owl

 The inside is also from the same stamp set


I used the Explore to cut the stop sign and some fonts in the computer to 


 write Thanks for keeping us safe



 this set is from the same stamp worked out great I think



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...