Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thursday

I am still trying to find my mojo but her is a simple card I made tonight that really should have went postal last week. I ran it thru one of Teresa Collins folders and used the stamp from cas-ual Friday 


I have been doing well on keeping up with my happy planner - here is my March spread using some of the free stickers from a FB group


 This is my week spread using stickers from an etsy shop



well it is well past my bedtime and I am ready for bed
Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. My mojo hasn't been up to par either, you are rocking your planner; thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...