Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday

Hello Monday, I need to get caught up with the cards that I signed up to send out on the FB group. This card is for a young man that likes football and horses. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday 478. I used the paper from Graphic 45 Good ol' Sport that I picked up at Tuesday Morning a few weeks back. 



I have my weekly spread done in my personal Kikki K I used the printable I purchased from Etsy I love how this one came out simple




This is my happy planner that I leave at home on my desk. I am only doing the first few days since I will be off on vacation ( I just noticed I placed my vacation on the wrong day  I am off tomorrow evening :)
This was also a free printable from Planner Stickers



This is the layout when I come back to work using on of the FB free prints unfortunately they didn't add there name to the print so I can not give them the credit.



Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...