Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Layouts first of the year

It is sad that it is the end of March and these are my first two layouts of the year. I have plenty of pictures to scrap. I went to a meetup crop in Greensboro NC and I loved it and I have since signed up for more of the crops (even though I am still in OKLA for now I will be going back) It was a lady at the crop that was selling Kiwi Lane templates which I have owned the card ones for years and forgot about them. Now that I bought I few I can't wait to get back to the next one and buy some more. 

I can't remember which paper pack this was because I left this one in Greensboro but the title Love came out of that back and I used several templates on this one with my fat little grand daughter 

I added some little bling and some recollections embellishment I had bought at 90% off at Michael's 



This second layout the paper was bought at Tuesday morning a few years back along again with the kiwi lane 


I really love mixing and matching those templates

I used the end of the paper to cut the crazy for you and cutie




I love this title that my new crafty friend in Greensboro that I meet at the meetup. She said it was from the website PPbN Designs so I went and joined this site because I truly want to get back into my layouts


Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Darling! You're going to have fun putting their memories in a scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...