Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Birthday 18


Good morning, I swear if I could drink a bottle of mojo everyday I sure would I just hate when mine leaves me and I have committed myself to do some cards. This is a card for the FB group card angels and I am pretty sure it is late but I finally got it finish. I used several items that I had in my stash. My friend Shanta got me the dies with words and numbers about 3 yrs ago when they were clearance them out cricut I believe. The music die is from Tuesday Morning months back. I used my explore to cut the dancer






Be Bless





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...