Monday, February 8, 2016

First Valentines Card

Good evening, I need to make a quick card to mail out to my hubby and I had an idea I wanted those conversational hearts but I didn't feel like driving to Michaels so I used these gem hearts that are to big for what I was wanting but I am really trying to use what I have. The stamp was something I had to have awhile bac as well. I used my spectrum noir markers to color the true in along with the silver leaf pen to color in the chrome. I went along with the sketch of Mojo Monday 434
The paper is from Wal Mart a few yrs ago but I like how this card came out quick and easy. Well looks like I am off to a good start posting to my blog. Until the next sketch


1 comment:

  1. Cute card, way to use your stash! Looking forward to your continued sharing on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...