Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sunday Cards

Hello crafters, real quick post before I jump in the bed. I needed to make some cards for the crafty angel card on FB and you know me I used some sketches first one is from Mojo Monday 463 and right now the link isn't working for this sketch which is tall and skinny. I really like this card but on the first one I wasn't thinking and pulled out a 6x6 pad :(



   




This sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketch 329 Not sure which one of the pads I grabed for these cards because I had two of my grand children and I just scrapped while watching the wheels on the bus 1,000 times this weekend. So my brain is not working at all





Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards, need to use that Tuesday Morning sketch today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...