Saturday, December 19, 2015

Happy Saturday

Hello, today I managed to get the last of my cards completed that will go postal. I still have a few that I will hand out but I can get them tomorrow 

This first card I just love how it came out I used several spellbinders dies along withe the shiny dcwv paper. I colored the stamp from stamps of life and added some wink of steller to it but you can't tell. I used embossing powder for the sentiment.


This inside stamp is from CTMH


I love this one also I used some paper from last yr I believe Echo park and Anna Griffin die from last yr.


I had so much fun with this stamp here. I had to have it and thanks to my friend Treva for letting me know that it was back in stock. I used that black lacquer paint for the tires and the white lacquer for the headlights you have to see it in person. I managed to pull out my Spectrum Noir markers to color them in. I did spend way to much time on my scan and cut trying to cut the images and it was an epic fail so I had to hand cut the images.





I used the stamp from S&P no longer in business



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...