Thursday, December 17, 2015

Die Hard cards

I got the extra push I needed from watching my friend Shanta, Betty and Markeisha die hard youtube video yesterday. I pulled out embossing folders and dies to get these cards down last night. Now if I can finish up tonight to complete the last 10 cards so I can get them in the mail tomorrow. 


this was the only one I used a sketch (you know I love my sketch challenges over at Crazy 4 Challenges C4C295




 I pulled out some of that ribbon that has been in my stash forever





 washi tape














Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...