Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas sketch cards

I have been so bad about posting my cards but I have tried to do a few a nite along with this week's challenges. This first one is from Fusion Card Challenge, stamp is from CTMH


This card I didn't use a sketch I ran that gold paper threw an embossing folder and the tree was a die cut I believe from Anna Griffin last yr. I bought the tiny word dies from Tim Holtz sizzix. 



This sketch is from Sweet  Sunday 298 



This one is Freshly Made Sketch 216


The last two were from mojo monday last week and I didn't get around to posting them. I am using those dies that I thought I just had to have and this one is one of my new favorites.





Lastly this was a cut that I had from last yr and why not use it for a quick card. I am hoping to be done with my cards this weekend and in the mail



Be Bless

6 comments:

  1. You've been busy! I love how you used the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! So glad you shared one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Christmas cards! Love the rich colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - what a lovely set of cards - I love the plaid and beautiful script sentiment on the first - thank you for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have been a busy lady!! I love that "peace on earth" stamp...so beautiful!! Thank you for including the Fusion Card Challenge in your crafty fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of cards! I love the plaid background on your first card. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...