Monday, November 2, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Good morning, another wonderful sketch I followed was on Sweet Sunday Sketch 293 for a card for a friends birthday that is this week and this card will make it on time. I am so proud of myself just pray that my mojo keep going. I pulled out crate paper Note & things and I pulled out a old stamp set from CTMH called Love Blooms and added some wink of steller to it. I pulled out a Stamps of Life die and stamp for the Happy Birthday and some want to bling for the black bling.

The inside was another one of Stamps of Life and CTMH Love Blooms and I just love how this one came out.


Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...