Friday, November 27, 2015

First of my Christmas cards

I hope everyone had a bless Thanksgiving. I know I did. My cousin and her family came up and spent a few days with us. My little cousin has a school project due Tuesday and asked me to cut out her a few things so while I did that I thought might as well start on some Christmas cards so off to the sketches I went. 

Sorry for the lighting we are at the Kansas house and this old house isn't great at night 

This first card I used Sweet Sunday  I used Pbbles Winter Wonderland paper and a snowman embellishment I had in my stash.

This one is Tuesday Morning Sketch I used Heidi Swapp I picked up at Ross along with CTMH stamp



This one is Freshly Made Sketch I used BoBunny Altitude Collection. I used that Tuesday Morning Darice die to cut my start out of silver paper and added a gem along with a Stamps of Life stamp




This one is my favorite it is from Match The Sketch and shopping our stash with no stamping so I used the die from Stamps of Life for Blessing and another Darice snowflake die. I used BoBunny Altitude again


This last card is from Sketch and Scrap I used again BoBunny and the Anna Griffin die for Noel


We that is all for tonight I need to get to bed we will be off to the in laws in the morning so another long day.

Be Bless

14 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the inspiration I must start may cards later today. I sure hope I can get them done and in the mail early! You have some. Ice holiday paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you were busy! These are all gorgeous! You have a wonderful stash of Christmas papers!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards! I haven't even started on mine yet, but you are inspiring me! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collection of cards! I just love that beautiful big snowflake! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely set of card, Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Christmas cards! Thanks for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our No Stamping challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your patterns and the shiny, festive metallic embellishments on each! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Felise! Gee, you have been busy! Beautiful work on all these designs! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Christmas cards! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow gorgeous cards, love them all. Thanks for joining us for the No Stamping challenge at Shopping Our stash.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! They are fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards, so nicely created! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...