Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Fun Day

 I have had one of those days were I just wanted to scrap. I looked on FB to the group Scrapbook layouts and Pam Sanchez put out a post of anyone wanting to join in on some challenges. Well you know I love a challenge.This was her last challenge from a sketch and I added the pictures my sister and I took yesterday while watching the wonderful movie The War Room. Hubby came a little late to watch it also but it wasn't a dry eye in the place. I can't wait to purchase this one and I never buy movies but this one I will run to get. 


Okay again the layout was from Pam's sketch and I used my Explore to cut the elements. After I finished I showed my sister and we both was thinking of other ideas I could have made a closet and more items.


                                    

Sister and I did some walking this weekend and it was some good bonding time. That was yesterday before the movie and we got up early and got out this morning and got in 6 miles.

so back to the explore to cut out these images and title 


Okay back to Pam's challenge it was just to make the layout and add the pictures later. I knew I have pictures of my grand daughters when they came up and spent a weekend with us and we went to a park and I have yet to scrap them.
the challenge was to have a quote, tag, 2 layer photo mat, journaling spot and some hardware which can be bling, brad etc



next one scrap paper, twine, quote, stickers and diecuts



this one was a sketch for Sunday Sketch and I used another of Pam's
6x6 paper, ribbon, title, twinches (which I had to ask what that was - 2x2 mat with a die cut or sticker, words flowers or brads



Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...