Sunday, September 13, 2015

Get Well

Tonight I needed to get this card completed so it can be off to the mail on Monday. I made this card for the FB group Creative Card Angels. It was a request for get well cards and I thought I would love flowers so I pulled out a stack that I had to break the seal on DCWV Spring & Summer matstack I remember buying that on clearance awhile back shame on me for not using this pretty paper. The stamp is from an old CTMH set Best wishes but I want to say I have seen it in the new book. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches 317 I don't think I have used there sketches before but I will sure be checking them out. I love simple and this is just my style here.




This inside stamp is also an old stamp but it is from stampin up called Thoughts & Prayers...well Saturday is gone and I had so many plans to do what I wanted but that went out the window and Sunday is busy and Monday I am out of town for a meeting so hopefully Tuesday I will be back in my scrap room and playing along with the next Tuesday Morning Sketch. 



Be Bless

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Thank you for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...