Saturday, September 19, 2015

fav team



I have been trying all week to post this simple layout but I told my friend that I was going to get the scan and cut out and play with it well I couldn't remember how to save an image to the disk from the computer and my computer would not recognize the file or save it to my jump drive so I finally pulled out my old dinosaur computer and I got the simple title cut so I am apply to post and put this layout up in the album. My son is in his senior yr so every Friday is football and this happens to be last weeks game where they won. I was trying to get this done to link it to Hide in my craft room but I didn't make it but I used a stencil I got from Tues Morning awhile back with paint and molding paste to give it a little bit more to the layout and I used some stickers from my stash and that ribbon.The final Score is from we r memories PL kit.



Be Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...