Monday, July 27, 2015

Tulsa Shock

Good morning, I am coming with a real quick post today my friend is a season pass holder to the Shocks and now that they will be moving to TX she wanted something special for the ladies. She asked me to make some cards for her so I went to the internet got the image and went from there. I used my Explore machine for the goal ran the red threw the embossing machine with dots.






This is the sentiment she wrote for the insides of the cards so sweet

I made a box to give the cards to her as well



anyway got to run it is going to be a long day
Be Bless

1 comment:

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...