Friday, July 24, 2015

Challenge YOUrself

Hello late posting here. I pulled out some pictures of my son from his 
16th Birthday last yr we took him out to eat at his favorite restaurant Chill's (I know sad that I am just now scapping the pictures) any way I used the sketch from Challenge YOUself to complete this  

I pulled out an old set from ctmh Later Sk8r that is no longer available and you know the sad thing I bought two and this is my first time using it (again sad)



Well have a bless safe weekend

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felisa! I love the wonderful layout that you made using the photos from your son's 16th birthday and the Challenge YOUrself sketch! It is awesome! Unfortunately, you did not use a photo of YOU on your layout, and that is one of the requirements for our challenges. Thank you!!! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...